About DEMA Engineering Company
In business since 1956, DEMA Engineering Company was born out of customer requests for a device to dilute chemicals accurately and automatically. During DEMA’s first year the “proportioner” was introduced to the institutional cleaning market. Large chemical companies approached DEMA to build various products that would allow them to correctly dilute their cleaning chemicals. Since the beginning DEMA has introduced thousands of different proportioner models, with the primary goal of offering our customers the most reliable, safest and accurate way of dispensing concentrated chemicals. In addition to our complete range of chemical dispensing equipment, DEMA has also designed and manufactured a line of solenoid valves, injectors, and other fluid control devices to meet many industrial applications.
DEMA is committed to the complete satisfaction of our customers throughout the world. As we grow, we continually increase our support structure to provide our customers with the best experience possible. Since our founding, DEMA has expanded facilities in Missouri, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, the Netherlands, and Australia. Sales Managers have also been added in Asia, Central America and South America to increase DEMA’s global footprint. All of our expansions have led to better service and satisfaction for our continually growing global customer base.
Over the Years
We continuously update our product range to meet the ever growing needs of our customers. From 2 people in 1956 to over 400 employees today, DEMA continues to grow and maintain the status as a leading provider of chemical dispensing and fluid control equipment.
Dema is founded by creating the first water driven chemical blending system
- Model 301B Sure-Measure Dispenser
- Model 167 Faucet Proportioner
- 1956 DEMA is founded
DEMA SELLS ITS FIRST SOLENOID VALVE TO THE CARWASH INDUSTRY
- Model 217C Liquid Detergent Feeder
- Model 234A Two-Stage Liquid Chemical Injector
- DEMA sells first Solenoid Valve to carwash industry
DEMA INTRODUCES THE FIRST SPRAY & FOAM CLEANING SYSTEM
- Model 204C Series Liquid Proportioning Injector
- Model 241 SprayClean Dispenser
- Model 260 Hydraulic Rinse Fluid Pump
DEMA INTRODUCES ITS FIRST PUSH BUTTON DISPENSING SYSTEM FOR HOUSEKEEPING APPLICATIONS
- Model 560 Concentration Controller
- Model 603 Select-O-Matic Dispenser
- Model 611 Blend Center Dispenser
- Model 442 DEMA-MITE Mini Valve
DEMA INTRODUCES ITS FIRST ELECTRONIC DISPENSERS FOR THE FOOD SERVICE AND LAUNDRY MARKETS
- Modular “Mix n Match” Blend Center
- Ultra-Gap Air Gap Proportioner
- DEMAMaster Series Probe Dispenser
- DEMAMaster Series Probeless Dispenser
- LaundryMaster Series Dispenser
DEMA ENTERS THE AGRICULTURE MARKET
- Dilution at Hand Dispensing System
- Titan Warewash Dispenser
- Stainless Steel Diaphragm Valve
- 464M Diaphragm Manifold Valve
DEMA INTRODUCES THE FIRST ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC BATCH BLENDING SYSTEM FOR THE AGRICULTURE MARKETS
- SafeLink Closed Loop System
- Extreme 4 Dispensing System
- Nitro Warewash Dispenser
- Rocket Proportioning Injector
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For? We Can Help!
Contact us and we will help with your custom solution.